Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I did this Winter

Hey I'm going to tell you what I did on the weekend in Winter. How doesn't like winter ? Me sometimes. Winter is cold and you can't do much. All you can do is stay inside or play in the snow. I like to stay inside. What do you like to do? Stay in were it is warm or play in the snow were it is cold. At my house my sister and brother dug a tune in the snow, but it fell in because they were standing in the tune and it well fell in. I laughed and laughed till I stopped laughing because my sister hit me in the back of my head well that is all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like Winter a lot. The only thing I like about Winter is going outside and having snowball fights, and having no school and play video games!

    ReplyDelete