Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Old Yellers Blog

Hey I'm going to tell you about a book I was reading,  but now I'm done.  There is this kid named Travis and his Papa went to Kansas to sell the cattle and he told Travis he mite bring him back a horse for him.  Well after a few days this dog came and stole their families meat.  Well Travis didn't want to keep the dog so he was about to throw rocks at him, but than his little brother Arilss came out and wanted to keep the dog so he started to throw rocks at Travis. And than his Mama came out and stopped him from throwing rocks and his Mama said that Arilss needs someone to play with. so they kept the dog and named him Old Yeller.  Well that was a short summary of the first chapter 1. I will tell u more in my next blog. Old Yeller 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment